cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

I just checked my order status and it changed from look out for shipping email to

Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing.If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.

Anyone else have this?

Thanks

198 REPLIES 198
Journeyman

Re: Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Yes, and I pre-ordered within the first 10 minutes.

Hopefully this is temporary.  I can't believe they would tell us there is a phone in the warehouse with my name on it and then it really isn't.

Well, actually I can believe they would do that.

Journeyman

Yep, ordered three phones and now they are showing as backordered...what is going on??

Journeyman

My question is why does it say updated on the 15th when it is still the 14th...I have been hear that the stores will be allowed to sale this phone before the people that pre-ordered it. I am not happy with this at all at this point. First Sprint says they will refund the def. between phones that have gone on sale with other company's like BestBuy and now they are saying they can not because HTC made deals with them. What a lot of crap....

Journeyman

this is bull......not more than 2 hours ago i chatted with sprint and they said my order was looking great and would be shipped before the 18th....

Journeyman

Because it's 12:38AM EST right now, that's why it's showing May 15th.

Journeyman

Same here.  Ordred it within the first few minutes on the first day I could and now it's on backorder.  Sprint just seems to be in a downward spiral.  I have been with them for over 10 years.  First they take away our sprint gold, then the get rid of the unlimited data, and now that I finaly try to use the one anual upgrade I got from the Sprint gold program they wait until the last minute to tell me my phone is backorderd and I will not be able to have it on the release day.  I am not sure why I keep putting up with this.  Verizon is looking better and better every day and they actualy have 4g LTE in my market already.

Journeyman

Yep, if I have to wait, I should save $50 and go with amazon

Journeyman

I got the same exact thing, which sux big time. If I had known I would not have pre ordered.  Seems like we will get it on the same day the others do is any at all. How can you pre order and be back ordered?  Sure didn't waste any time charging my credit card though. I waited on the count down, had it onscreen and the minute it was available to order I did so.  Never again though

Journeyman

on the phone wit sprint now.....not sure what it will do but damn P.O......

Journeyman

@hjspiked -Did you check your status?

Journeyman

yeah thats what made me call sprint now.....still holding!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat