cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

You are going to get no where nothing has been updated. I am also wanting my Evolte but constantly calling the reps. Is not going to bring me my phone any sooner. Calm down let's see what happens in this coming week.

Journeyman

Don't waste your time they are on strict orders not to say anything even if they knew nothing will happen until next week.

Journeyman

I am actually just curious, there's nothing to really calm down about. I decided "sure, why not" to "Mike" in chat today when I went to see if my order status had changed yet again (a solid few days of the same message, astounding!). I actually had a legit response, rather than a simple shrug of the shoulders. I know they have a script to follow, however it was nice to have more than..nothing..as a response. Agh. Days off during terrible storms...leads to near-endless forum digging.Untitled.png

Journeyman

Looks like some HTCs have passed customs....whoo hoo! I know this phone is worth the wait. 

http://m.androidcentral.com/htc-says-some-products-have-passed-us-customs-review

Journeyman

From the beginning, I really have not blamed Sprint for the hold up, though yes, they could of handled it better. Maybe by sending more than one e-mail however, at the same time, I do feel for them because they are getting a huge blow from all of this. Not just people canceling orders of the EVO but remember, they do sell Apple products too. With that said, they are going to get hit hard from both ends. I do, at the least, have to applaud them for being the only carrier left with unlimited plans, not too bad of prices, and offering not too bad of a selection of phones. Also I know MANY of you, myself included, has been late on a payment or two and needed help. They will extend your bill date if needed or work payment plans out with you. Their customer service is one of the best I have seen and with all of that said, I am a 9 year customer and I am very satisfied with Sprint and expect nothing at all from this except maybe a "sorry (In Care Of Apple and HTC) for your wait and please enjoy your new phone".

Master

It specifically says, "Some of our products have passed the review and have been delivered to our telecoms operators’ clients in the US". Doesn't say the EVO so for all we know it could be the AT&T version. But still, its good news as it means both devices should be approved soon.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I skimmed through to see if it had been posted yet, but I'm pretty frelling sick right now, so bear with me, but check your order status, it's official.

Thank you for pre-ordering the EVO 4G LTE. We will do our best to get it to you by Thursday, May 24. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number the moment your new phone ships. We apologize but we cannot support any further cancel requests at this time as our warehouse is processing orders. However, you may refuse shipment or call to request a return kit once you receive shipment.

This is what mine reads as of a few minutes ago.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat