cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Let's see, Sprint $200, Best Buy $150, Amazon $150, Wirefly $149. Nine years a Sprint customer and screwed again. Why would you take orders and not be able to take care of good customers?

Journeyman

I am on hold as well, wonder how many angry customers are flooding them at the moment

Journeyman

Last updated:   05/15/2012    

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
APX325CKTHTC EVO 4G LTE12012-05-07
Status:Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing.If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.
Journeyman

I just spoke with someone, they are saying "Please note that we will do our best to ship your new HTC EVO 4G LTE to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18th."  when I question them on having a pre-order, but not getting the phone to those customers on release date they stated to me "Please note that customer who pre-order the phone will receive it before the the national launch."  I won't hold my breath though, they had no answer for the back order status.

Journeyman

Add me to the pre-order to back -order status. Is this how pre-order works?

Journeyman

Hope it's just a glitch.  curious to see what hjspiked hears from sprint.

Journeyman

My order status is in the same boat, and I too ordered within the first few minutes of it being available on Monday.

I'm not worried. I'm sure this is just a temporary status, and they will ship sometime tomorrow.

It's just temporary, give it a while and I'm sure you'll be getting a shipping notification later in the day on the 15th.

Journeyman

What really puzzles me is why they still have the option to pre order the phone on their website.  If they can not fill the original orders why are they taking more?  Also I guess the phone in the warehouse with my name on it must have been shipped to Best Buy by mistake.

Journeyman

Apparently this is how it works now lol.  Take the money and run.  They are telling us to "bear with them and see what happens"

Journeyman

so they just got back to me and said that it must of been a glich in the system and i should get the phone today the 5/15 central time if not the 5/16...we will see.....

Journeyman

They stated you would receive the phone today the 15th or possibly the 16th?  Hmmm.. I thought we were waiting for shipping confirmations.  And that is nothing like the rep I talked with stated lol.  I love customer service.

Journeyman

I just got that too I'm hoping it's a bug or they are doing maintanence. If they mess this up it might finally be the straw that sends me to Verizon. Sprints customer service as of late has been beyond atrocious.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat