cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

That would be AWESOME!

Journeyman

It's possible they were supposed to load shipping info but accidentally rolled everyone to back order status in their database.

Maybe call ups or FedEx and see if you have a package coming.

Journeyman

lets hope someone f.....up cause we aint the only ones getting this message.....

Journeyman

good job.. i'm with you..let's wait and see.

Journeyman

I hate saying this, but right now I'm agreeing with you on this being almost a final straw.  I've been around for quite some time with Sprint, and it's been hit or miss, I've had GREAT experiences with customer service and I've had pure nightmares as well.  I think I would rather go without a phone then to ever go to Verizon or ATT around here lol.

I'm hoping it was a mess up and they already put the phones in for over night shipping and I get a nice knock on the door tomorrow.  Will UPS or FedEx be able to tell you if a package is en route to your address without a tracking #?

Journeyman

I'm sure sprints phones are blowin up.

Journeyman

Gotta love sprint reps.... one said I should get it before the 18th, one said the 16th and the other just spoke to me in Hindu or something...

Journeyman

It usally says out for delivery when it's in rout to you home.

Journeyman

Yes and no.

UPS has a (I think it's awesome) service called MyUPS. Whenever a package is sent to my address (I had to register my address as mine) it notifies me that a package is on the way. I get this notification before the shipper sends me info! As soon as the label is created, UPS sends me an email. Unfortuntely, I haven't received a notification that a package is on the way, sooooo it's either not coming UPS, or it hasn't shipped yet.

The MyUPS registration isn't instant, so it likely won't work for you if you haven't already signed up.

FedEx doesn't have anything like this, and I believe the only way to find out would be to call them and ask. Tell 'em you're trying to track a package to your address, but you don't have the tracking number. Honestly though, I wouldn't waste FedEx's time with this, and just wait until morning. They're probably closed now anyhow.

Journeyman

Mine said I would get it on the 18th then promptly hung up on me

Journeyman

ouch....lol

Journeyman

I just received the same message I really don't know what is going on with Sprint, they seen not to know what is going on, or they don't care. I also preordered on May 7, as soon as I could preorder now this, what the heck if I knew this I would have waited until the 18th. Why do they say we would received it before the others if they knew that it was not so. Well I really think this is a mistake. We'll see.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat