cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?

They're really busy ... cause I've been calling none stop ..lol

Journeyman

The're chasing there tails!!!

Journeyman

I guess everyone whats to know whats going on. So many mixed messages the phones must be ringing off the hook. LOL

Journeyman

Most of the time they use Fedex at least for me in the past.

Journeyman

LOL LOL LOL

Journeyman

My order number keeps telling me that they can't find my order number on www.sprint.com/myorder  (I am copying and pasting from my confirmation email and still NO GO) , so I called sprint this afternoon and she said she was able to pull it up and that it told her it will ship on the 18th and I'll get it 3 to 5 days after that!!!!!!!!!!!   Why am I being punished for preordering when I could get it sooner in the stores and why did my confirmation email tell me they would get it to me BEFORE the 18th before anyone else "had a glimpse" at it?

Journeyman

Add me to the list as well of customers that have yet again been dissatisfied buy the amazing customer service and speed of lies sprint sends to all of there good paying customers....I'm sure no new customers are getting this msg and best buy stores or other outlet stores are receiving it ... .this is my last straw for real .....I better see a account credit or something if I don't get my phone by the 18th or my check that pays my bill will be back ordered ..,

Journeyman

I'm sitting here watching the clock waiting for them to open again so that I can call yet again to see when they are going to ship, it's got to be today or tomorrow at the very latest to get it before everyone else does who did not even pre order get it.  Wish Sprint would jump in here and let us know and save all the phones calls.

Journeyman

I'm just hoping that its a automatic back order delay and the phones shipped out around 1030 today because around that time is when I usually get updates on my account or order status I'm hoping its shipped today if not I'm gonna be a very angry customer yet again with the rep I get when I call in .....so let's pray for there sake its shipped within a few hours cause the email I first got saying there's one with my name on it in the warehouse means they had mine in stock in my head ......lol

Journeyman

what's also freaking me out is that I still can't even check on my status on the web site, I have to call everytime.  I preordered mine over the phone because their website was so busy the first few hours and I got a confirmation in my email.  I've copied and pasted the confo number and it still says:   We're sorry; the number you entered did not match our records. Please check you number and try again. Remember to include all dashes. (xx-xxx-1234567)

If you have any questions or need additional help checking the status of your order, please call us at 1-800-639-6114.

Frustrating. 

Journeyman

I have received the same message. But lets remember that s*** happens, right now the way I see it is that we are still 3 days before the 18th. UNTILL, that day and/or after we have nothing really to complain about. As of now Sprint has not broken any promises, (not saying that it can't happen or anything) but as a customer service rep for online retail I am not to worried until I have not received my phone when expected.

Glitches happen with online ordering systems, it is just a fact. If you think about it, how many thousands of pre-orders were placed just within the first few hours of opening. Most people don't realize how much work it takes to have an online ordering system, not to mention to pull off a perfect online pre-order launch.

Right now it's just hot air, let it ride see where it goes from here.

Journeyman

This is my status as well since around midnight.I just finished a chat with a rep online and this is what he said .

Jared L.: Let's move this chat and make it a window of its own. It will enable you to view other Web pages while we chat.

Simply click the white Yes button below now.
Jared L.: Moving this chat window helps ensure our chat remains active if you move to a different page on the website. Please click on the white Yes button below now.
Jared L.: Thanks for moving the chat window.
Jared L.: While I access your account information, can you please provide more details about your concern.
You: I pre-ordered the new HTC Evo 4G LTE the moment it was available for pre-order.
You: My order status said it will be shipped on the 15th and i will receive it in 1-3 days after that and to keep checking my email for shipping and tracking info.
You: Since around 12:30 am, my status says this APX325CKT     HTC EVO 4G LTE     1     2012-05-07    
Status:     Your order or a portion of your order is in backorder status. If you would like to select an alternate product or cancel your backordered item, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.Please note that cancellation requests may not always process successfully due to the speed of warehouse processing.If you cancelled your backordered item but still received a shipment, please refuse the shipment or call us to process a return within 14 days of receipt.
You: Order Number:
Jared L.: Thank you for details.
Jared L.: Please allow me a few moments to check and provide you the information.
You: This is unacceptable. I pre-ordered to be guaranteed a phone and to get it early, now it's saying it's on backorder?!
Jared L.: Thank you for waiting.
You: hello?
Jared L.: I have checked the account and checked the ship date is May 15, 2012.
Jared L.: The phone will be reach you with in 24 hours.
You: Where did get that information and why does it say it is on backorder?
You: can i have the tracking #
Jared L.: The tracking number is not displaying on the account however I have checked in my order tool the ship date for the device is 15th.
Jared L.: You will also get the email confirmation
You: Is that for all of the pre-orders?
Jared L.: Yes, it is for all the pre orders.
You: meaning everyone who pre-ordered thsi device?
Jared L.: Yes, the ship date is available for all the customers who preorder the device,
You: do you know what shipping carrier it is?
Jared L.: The shipping carrier will be UPS.
You: ok
Jared L.: Please be assured you will get the confirmation through email also.
Jared L.: Please be assured you will get the device as under the the preorder .
You: ?
Jared L.: I am sorry for the confusion. I meant to say, as you have preorder the device , so you will get the device with in 24 hours.
Jared L.: You can also contact our Order Support team at (866) 789-8292. They will also provide you the information of the order status.
You: i called them and the the person i spoke with told me that she didn't know when it would be shipped out and that when it does ship. it will take 2-5 business days
Jared L.: The ship date mentioning on the order tool is 15th May and you will get the confirmation email also. I would request you to please wait for today and you will get the details.
You: i called about a half hr ago and that's when i was told that
Jared L.: Ok. I would request you to please wait for some time and as the preorder device sending team is working on the orders and the the email confirmation to be sent to the customers .
Jared L.: The order status report will be also be updated on the sprint.com/myorder.
You: will that be today?
Jared L.: Yes, the order team is working on it and it will be updated. Thats why I am requesting you to please wait for some time and you can check the status again.
You: ok. Thank you
Jared L.: You're welcome.
Jared L.: I apologize for the inconvenience and delay in the status.
You: brb
Jared L.: Ok.
You: i', here
Jared L.: The status will be updated and you will also get the email confirmation with all the details for the device.,
You: ok. thank you
Jared L.: Is there anything else I may assist you with?
You: No thanks you. That's it for now. Thanks for your help.
Jared L.: You're welcome.
Jared L.: Thank you for contacting Sprint.
Jared L.: Have a good day.
You: Same to you

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat