Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QUESTION FOR HTC EVO 4G LTE USERS!

Journeyman

Re: QUESTION FOR HTC EVO 4G LTE USERS!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Journeyman

I have had the phone for a week now and no issues to speak of. It's way to early to determine when and what problems may occur, but regardless this is why we all but into the insurance plans now. If the phone starts acting up and the battery will not hold a charge, in the shop it goes and hello new phone.

Journeyman

I have not had any problems as you describe. However, if you are not in an LTE service area, don't buy this phone unless 3g coverage is adequate for you until you get LTE coverage. It will not use the Sprint current 4g. I felt decevied and PO'd when I found out, especially after being told by a rep that it would.

On the up side, the camera is incredible - you can actually record a vid and then snap pics from it or even while you are recording (either way). Screen display is fantastic.

My wife has experienced a reception problem when traveling with hers. I've not yet traveled.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is why I do my research first before buying any new tech product and NEVER listen to reps or salesmen.LTE will not be anywhere until late this year and 3G is not all that bad where I am but it is no 4G.Other than that the phone is great and I would not buy an old tech 3-4G phone now knowing it will be obsolete in a year.Best to be ahead of the curve imho.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat