cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions About the InsideSprintNow Post...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Questions About the InsideSprintNow Post...

So, it says this:

"Unofficially, we should be shipping no later than the first of next week, likely sooner."

So, does that mean that they are looking to ship Monday or Tuesday, the 21st or 22nd, or so you think they mean the 28th/29th?

Also, this hearing that is set for this week - will that be a hearing with an instant decision, or could there still be a delay until they make a ruling?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Master

The only information we have at this time is contained on the web page.  It's being updated regularly. 

Thank you. 

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand the official statement. More just looking for speculation from my fellow future Evo owners (I hope).

Thanks for the reply.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone else think it is odd that Sprint reps in this forum are referring us to an unofficial source (i.e. ISN) for information?  I give them props for steering us to the best source of information, but I just figured Sprint would require reps to stick to the official blog announcement.  I'm not complaining.  I just think it is funny. 

Highlighted
Wizard

Sprint reps on this forum should not be directing you to an unofficial website for information.  I think tomdeaver was referring to our web site.

Highlighted
Master

Thank you for the feedback.  Here is the official blog from our Sprint announcments. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are correct...  I got confused because the OP referenced the ISN site.  Previous props retracted.  Sorry. 

dshoem01 wrote:

Sprint reps on this forum should not be directing you to an unofficial website for information.  I think tomdeaver was referring to our web site.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat