cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio problem phone says no service signal DEAD!-HTC EVO 4G LTE

Journeyman

Radio problem phone says no service signal DEAD!-HTC EVO 4G LTE

I installed the new jelly bean update and my phone says no service in the lockscreen and the bars have an "x" symboling it has no service please help i dont know how to fix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: Radio problem phone says no service signal DEAD!-HTC EVO 4G LTE

What about a 'battery pull'.  By pressing and holding the power button for ~10 seconds, the device will power down, simulating a battery pull and soft resetting.

Also an airplane mode toggle on/off.

Also try to make a phone call and see if any prompts pop up.

Journeyman

I Did What You Said And Still Nothing !

Wizard

was just a few thoughts off top of my head. you need to have a real tech look at it when you can.

Master

Try calling into Customer Service with another phone and see if it they can relink it to the network. Sounds like it may have lost connection to the system, maybe a corrupt Profile update.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat