cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Dates?

Patron

Release Dates?

Is there somewhere to go, like a website, to see when software updates will be available or coming out?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Release Dates?

Sprint does not release their software update schedules. I have a feeling it is because the way they are tested. The manufacturer has their list and tests it all, then Sprint has their list. I am sure dates slip as they find things and folks are never happy if a date is missed.

Wizard

MikEvo92,

I'm assuming by your screen name that you have the Evo.   Is this the Evo 3D?  4G? LTE?  The information that you are requesting may be available via HTCs website depending on the device that you have.

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Patron

Hi Thank You!

I have the Evo 4G LTE and I was just asking to see when a software

update will be coming in.

Wizard

MikEvo92,

Thank you for that information.  The easiest thing to do is go to HTC's support site for your individual device.  It will include updates on the recent software releases and/or future releases.  If you're concerned about a specific software release, you can search their support site, they will usually post a list of devices that are getting certain updates and approximate time frames.  I'm including the link below.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-evo-4g-lte-sprint/

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support

Hours: 9am-8pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Master

In the last several years of HTC devices I have owned, I've yet to see a Future Release date posted. Current or past release dates, sure. But never a future release date.

Emailing them doesn't help either, they just play dumb. Usually they redirect you to your carrier.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/97470?tstart=0

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat