cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERO plan with HTC EVO 4G LTE?

Highlighted
Journeyman

SERO plan with HTC EVO 4G LTE?

Will we be able to put this phone on a SERO plan or will we be forced to upgrade in order to use this phone?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

xaero1 wrote:

Will we be able to put this phone on a SERO plan or will we be forced to upgrade in order to use this phone?

Do you have SERO Premium Plan or older verison?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I have the new plan.  I jumped on the Hero when they allowed Android phones for $10 more a month ($40).  I balked at the $10 more a month for the EVO 4G devices but eventually I swapped to one ($50).  I swapped to the Arrive and Sprint removed the extra $10 a month fee ($40).

Highlighted

Then you shoud lbe able to use Htc Evo 4G LTE with Sero Premium plan.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've got Sero Premium and when I look at the Galaxy Nexus or any 4g LTE phone, I'm told I need to change my plan. I'm hoping it's just an oversight. Sprints lineup in the coming months look mighty good!

Highlighted
Journeyman

They may have made similar changes like they did when the original evo came out with wimax. That required you to go from Sero > Sero Premium. Perhaps LTE will require another plan, or will come some time down the line once the coverage is increased. Keep in mind it took nearly a year after the Evo came out for Sero Premium to be announced. I imagine they will want to get as many people off of any Sero plan as possible, even though the discounts are substantially less now (than the original Sero Plans)

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope they don't add an "LTE" charge on top of the "Premium" charge.  I had the Sero Premium plan with an Android device.  They dropped the extra 10$ when I moved to an Arrive.  I would expect they tack on the 10$ a month on top of my current plan for this phone.  I am just curious if Sprint is going to do something else.  May we get an offical answer please?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat