cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy 3 Vs HTC EVO 4G LTE

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy 3 Vs HTC EVO 4G LTE

I have both, EVO 4G and Galaxy S2 both phones are great but I’m sure the Galaxy S2 is the better phone simply because before the Galaxy my daughter would not let me use the EVO 4G unless I Bribed her. Now no bribe will work for her to let me use the Galaxy S2 she has stated that the only way I will use it is to get myself the Galaxy S3 than she will gladly give up the S2.

But here’s the thing, I wouldn’t buy gas before I buy a car and likewise with 4G LTE I will not get the device before I get the service. So, I guess since I’m due for an upgrade I will upgrade the EVO G4 to another Galaxy S2 as I must admit I do favor the S2 and maybe by the time sprint actually get 4G LTE if ever, it will be time for upgrades on both phones.

Who knows if by that time Sprint hasn’t rolled out its LTE network I might consider jumping ship after 11 years and go with a carrier that has what I want, 4G LTE and the Samsung Galaxy S3… 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy 3 Vs HTC EVO 4G LTE

The Premium data charge is solely so spring can afford to give us unlimited data. Since theyre the only carrier that still offers it, im ok with 10$/mo

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.