Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen color/temp...which one is correct?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen color/temp...which one is correct?

we have two Evo LTEs and they each have very different looking screens...color/temp.  which one does your evo look most like?

the one on the left is a bit cooler but it seems slightly dimmer and almost a litttle duller.  the one on the right is warmer but a little brighter and more vibrant but also more oversaturated.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Mine looks like the one on the left, cool white instead of warm white.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

The screen on the right has saturation problems, and there are many who are infected:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/90509?tstart=0

I myself unfortunately is also one of them

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat