cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen shot!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen shot!

Don't know if this subject was touched on... But if you hold down the volume down key and the power button simultaneously it will capture a screen shot. Could be useful for some people...

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

I mentioned it in the first impressions thread and posted a ss... Someone said good find because the manual doesn't even touch on that... Who reads the manual?

Highlighted
Master

Yep, already mentioned but nothing wrong with getting it out there.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I read this tip/trick somewhere and tried it on Samsung Galaxy S II but only lowered media volume and gave me options to power off/airplane mode/silent mode.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hold down the home key, hit back key to reveal screen, push power to capture.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It doesn't work for me on the EVO LTE.  After a while, I get a message that the phone will power off (and the countdown starts).  I must be doing something wrong...  If it does work, I assume it gives you an option to save or send the print screen?!  I'm new to this (screen shot)...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hold down the power button, then tap the Home button (bottom/center). Screen captured.

Highlighted
Master

Have to press them almost the same time and hold. You should get a camera click sound if it worked. If instead your phone starts adjusting volume or asks to turn off, you didn't quite do them the same time.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

power + home key works for me.  Maybe a hardware version difference for the different methods?  I have never gotten the power+vol down to work.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat