cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 4.0 and widgets

Journeyman

Sense 4.0 and widgets

Does the new version of Sense still have widgets?

Bluetooth

4G

Airplaine Mode

Settings

GPS

WiFi

Those are some of the widgets I use on my OGEVO, just wondering if they are still available, I did a search and didn't find anything.

14 REPLIES 14
Journeyman

Re: Sense 4.0 and widgets

If I understand your question - yes, these are still available.  Are you referring to the widgets which allow you enable/disable these functions?  If so you can simply add them to your pages through the "Widgets" tab.  You may have to scroll or search for the specific one.  I took some screen captures of widgets I've utilized.

Screenshot_2012-06-05-08-50-40.png Screenshot_2012-06-05-08-50-46.png

Master

All but a toggle for the 4G.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Thanks guys...I wonder why there isn't one to toggle the LTE radio on/off.

Journeyman

How do you screen capture?

Journeyman

Power button and volume down at the same time

Journeyman

How do you know if it took? Seems like everytime I do it it just turns screen off? :-(

Journeyman

Nevermind! I got! :-)

Highlighted
Journeyman

It will tell you that a screenshot was taken and then put it in your gallery. It took me a couple of times too, you have to push them at the same time and make sure your pushing the down button for the volume

Journeyman

Does anyone know how to re-size the app shortcuts like gallery, it is very little and there isn't a widget for it. Also, my favorite is small as well.

GrandMaster

the new set up is basically running the same as alot of the verizon phones. its not constantly trying to search out a connection but still does from time to time to see if there is a signal. if the search finds a 4G signal it then (supposedly) will chose between the two on which would be the better connection. until you actually have LTE in your area i would just switch it over to CDMA only to save on battery. no point in it searching if there isnt anything there in the first place

luvmyevo wrote:

Thanks guys...I wonder why there isn't one to toggle the LTE radio on/off.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That is probably the reason, I would rather have the ability to select what I am using, and turn off the other radios that I don't want to use like I do today so it isn't searching at all.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat