Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 4.0 and widgets

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sense 4.0 and widgets

Does the new version of Sense still have widgets?

Bluetooth

4G

Airplaine Mode

Settings

GPS

WiFi

Those are some of the widgets I use on my OGEVO, just wondering if they are still available, I did a search and didn't find anything.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
GrandMaster

this is something being pushed to ALL smart phones..the OG EVO already has a OTA update that is pushing this..and if im remembering right there are a few other phones that have had this pushed to them. only benifit i can see is you can set is up to only search for say 3 different wifi connections. home, work, etc. so you can leave your wifi on and it will only look for those 3 connections instead of searching out every single possible connection you might drive by while youre out and about.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

and agreed. im pretty johnny on the spot with keeping track of what im connected too and what im not. but if something can do the same thing for me and have no/little affect to my battery life...while i have less to do with it..then im all in

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, that is a big IF though.  I still think it would save even more battery life it it didn't have to search at all, but I guess we don't know how much that would be or if the cost/benefit makes sense.  It would just be nice to have the option, then we could compare for ourselves.  Technically we do have the option, just not the quick widget I suppose.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat