Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So here's the summary:

Highlighted
Journeyman

So here's the summary:

Nobody knows a freaking thing.

CSR's giving 5 different dates, 3rd parties giving date that are weeks apart, websites giving conflicting rumors, no tracking numbers...and Sprint saying next to nothing. Man, I can deal with a delay...I just wish I KNEW what was going on. I really wish Sprint would just announce the date, fill us in, and let us give them our money.

/vent

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: So here's the summary:

"I really wish Sprint would just announce the date, fill us in, and let us give them our money."

I think they have --- if you pre-ordered from Sprint you'll get your phone on the 28th of May --- and it's nowhere too late for that to happen. I'm sure they're working out the third party stuff but they've made a commitment to those who ordered from sprint proper.

know what I wish? folks would keep perspective on what it is they're talking about. a phone. a friggin' phone. yes there are some who are between a rock and a hardspot but I'll get that number is tiny for legitimate claims.

I'm not picking at you KevinA76 --- just a lot of drama going on --- especially for a phone.

heck, a month from now 94 percent who couldn't live another day without this thing won't reacall a thing about the "ordeal" and will be off on their next witch hunt. lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

reminds me of someon who owes me money " hay ill call u back im a little busy" smh.......no info

Highlighted
Journeyman

28th of May, MADSCRIBE where are you getting your information? There has to be a reason you are in the discussion of the phone. Maybe nothing to do? If you wasn't worried about it, Im sure you wouldn't even be logged into this area

MADSCRIBE123 wrote:

"I really wish Sprint would just announce the date, fill us in, and let us give them our money."

I think they have --- if you pre-ordered from Sprint you'll get your phone on the 28th of May --- and it's nowhere too late for that to happen. I'm sure they're working out the third party stuff but they've made a commitment to those who ordered from sprint proper.

know what I wish? folks would keep perspective on what it is they're talking about. a phone. a friggin' phone. yes there are some who are between a rock and a hardspot but I'll get that number is tiny for legitimate claims.

I'm not picking at you KevinA76 --- just a lot of drama going on --- especially for a phone.

heck, a month from now 94 percent who couldn't live another day without this thing won't reacall a thing about the "ordeal" and will be off on their next witch hunt. lol

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

I was guaranteed by SPRINT to have my phone on the 24th. I will hold them to that. So where are these dates are coming from APPLE??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Funny.  I have a recorded conversation with a CSR on 5/15 @ 11:00 EST (1 hr before the communicated shipping time), and I was "guaranteed" that the customs delay rumors were not true, and I would have my phone on or before 5/18.

FSI wrote:

I was guaranteed by SPRINT to have my phone on the 24th. I will hold them to that. So where are these dates are coming from APPLE??

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

The difference is you spoke with a CSR. My call came from a Corp. Exec. Also you had better be careful recording conversations without permission. In Florida its a third degree felony.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where in the world did you get the 28th from , status clearly says the 24th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

"status clearly says the 24th."

clearly --- and tomorrow is the 24th so the panic can subside. right?

the 28th was a mistake on my part, clearly.

"There has to be a reason you are in the discussion of the phone."

sure -- at first I was seeing what was going on with the "story" but when I saw the moronic vitriol well, it's kind of like passing a wreck on the hiway, I slowed to see if anyone had been decapitated. and guess what --- I'm seeing lots of decapitations ---- the large majority self inflicted.

"Maybe nothing to do?"

nah, just chilling after work.

"If you wasn't worried about it, I'm sure you wouldn't even be logged into this area"

nah --- I came for the news but then started to enjoy those who think typing "If you wasn't worried about it" is acceptable. Or does you have a point? lmao.

I sort of hope the phone gets delayed a few more days --- I mean you can't make entertainment like this up.

I feel very, very sorry for Sprint US based reps ---- and wonder how they can remain sane after dealing with all of this stoopid all day long.

oh well.

on another note, who else here got their tracking number overnight?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I do see the difference between a CSR and exec.  Note that I did inform the CSR rep that I was recording the call, even though technically it wasn't necessary since they have already indicated that the call is being recorded.  Wire-tapping laws (which generally include the specifics related to recording phone calls or even video taping without someone knowing) typically do not apply when either party has disclosed that recording is occurring. 

FSI wrote:

The difference is you spoke with a CSR. My call came from a Corp. Exec. Also you had better be careful recording conversations without permission. In Florida its a third degree felony.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Clearly lol god I hope the phone ships today

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat