cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So pre-order for HTC EVO 4G LTE Starts at 8AM (CST) on Sunday May 7th?

Highlighted
Journeyman

So pre-order for HTC EVO 4G LTE Starts at 8AM (CST) on Sunday May 7th?

Tags (5)
9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: So pre-order for HTC EVO 4G LTE Starts at 8AM (CST) on Sunday May 7th?

So does preorder mean I have to pay for the phone now or June x when the phone ships?  I'd hate to pay that far in advance.

Journeyman

It is a preorder, which means payment will be due in full at that time.

Journeyman

Just completed my pre-order and it said my card will be charged immediately, although they didn't announce the release or shipping date for pre-orders, except that they will try to get it to us before the national release date.

Journeyman

I pre-ordered...can't wait to get it

Journeyman

Can't wait.  Now let's roll out the LTE service.

Journeyman

With a preorder you will pay before hand.  Unless you go through BB and do the $50 down deal.  It's showing May 15th shipping from warehouse now apparently.

Journeyman

Just preordered from best buy and did not have to pay anything until I pick the phone up May 18. But I also did not recieve $50 best buy gift card as some have said on other threads.

Master

I did mine and my GF's at Best Buy during lunch. Here's hoping for a May 18th release date as rumors hint. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

BBY has a promo goingon in that once you activate your preorder with them, they will send youa code for a $50 gift card. its on the bby site.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat