Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some love for the EVO 4G LTE

Wizard

Re: Some love for the EVO 4G LTE

wingland wrote:

Awesome photo, GeekOfTexas!  Thanks!

In fairness, I linked to S4GRU.com. They have excellent 4G info over there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very excited about this. Hearing that Sprint is trying to make their LTE be the best with HD voice is great news. I will stand by my words when I say that right now Sprint may be cutting some costs but when they finish this LTE network I think that VZW will have a challenge. Sprint knows what they are doing and people are judging them to hard right now. I have faith that Sprint will make a super powerful network with this LTE.

GrandMaster

im still rockin mine..also purchased it 2 days after its release. only small issues that i could live with..why toss it if it still does the job like a champ

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.