Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some love for the EVO 4G LTE

Wizard

Re: Some love for the EVO 4G LTE

wingland wrote:

Awesome photo, GeekOfTexas!  Thanks!

In fairness, I linked to S4GRU.com. They have excellent 4G info over there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very excited about this. Hearing that Sprint is trying to make their LTE be the best with HD voice is great news. I will stand by my words when I say that right now Sprint may be cutting some costs but when they finish this LTE network I think that VZW will have a challenge. Sprint knows what they are doing and people are judging them to hard right now. I have faith that Sprint will make a super powerful network with this LTE.

GrandMaster

im still rockin mine..also purchased it 2 days after its release. only small issues that i could live with..why toss it if it still does the job like a champ

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others where we can when we can. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.