cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoke with a Customer Service Agent Today (Signal Issues)

Master

Re: Spoke with a Customer Service Agent Today (Signal Issues)

What I am seeing when I look at tower usage is that it goes from about 2500 to 3000 people on the tower  before 10 AM to  about 5000 after 10 and climing  to abut 7000 by noon  and the number starts declining in the early evening.  The tower serving that area is scheduled for a data capacity upgrade with in 60 days   sorry this is for the poster from Nashville  

Journeyman

fireguy_6364 wrote:

a few signal issues when youre in a area where you barely have reception in the first place means ALOT when youre trying to use the phone. a small drop while youre in the store and they have an airave in there wont seem like much since you probably have either maxed out bars or close to it.

warrior391 wrote:

Went to see my guys at the Sprint store, they used a new progam they have called "Signal Trender" I think...said I have only a few signa issues...Pffftttt. Really?? So either the program is whacked, they don't know how to interpret it, ot my phone is working perfectly and it's just my imagination, like the noise in you car that disappears when you go see your mechanic, or the pain goes away whe you go see your Doc....Lmao

Yes, it means alot, means I have none with this phone, but by golly when I have signal , WHAT a phone., Wow....and yes, I have great signal at the store. 

Journeyman

14KNIGHT-Which zip code is this in reference to? If not 53545 can you check that as well? Thanks!

Master

There are at least 6 towers in this area.  Can you give a couple of cross streets for me

Journeyman

Hwy 14 and Kennedy road. Also Sharon st and Fremont St.

Master

The location of hwy 14 and Kennedy the tower shows a high drop rate   The tower at the second location looks good.  If you would call in to techs suupport so they can  collect the information to do a network ticket.

Journeyman

That's funny. I just talked to someone ther and they said there was no issues with that tower at Hwy 14 and Kennedy. I will deifinitely call them back and tell them you said to call. Thanks for the help!!

Journeyman

warrior391 wrote:

Silverbell/Adams 48363.  Orion/Collins 48363.  Dutton/Squirell 48326  Just to name a few.  Tell me about those areas Sprint (Shane-M) please, or anyone else.   Same areas where my OEVO worked (barely, but still had signal as least, where I am getting none with new EVO LTE, No 3G and spotty voice, dropped calls.

Any input from Sprint, ?  knight, Shane?  On these areas?

Journeyman

14KNIGHT- Can you verify if there was a network ticket written up for the tower nearest Hwy 14 and Kennedy rd(53545)? It took 2 hours and 2 calls to get somone who said that it was getting done. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Journeyman

Im having simliar issues with this phone and I've given up and im going to return it.

Journeyman

My speed test results are all wack:

Screenshot_2012-06-22-20-38-17.png

Journeyman

Loc:  IAH; Bush Airport 77032

Lat:    29.98594

Lon:  -95.33794

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat