cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint And HTC NOT To Blame For EVO 4G LTE Delay

Wizard

Sprint And HTC NOT To Blame For EVO 4G LTE Delay

It didn't take long for the first "I'm leaving" thread to pop up claiming Sprint has lied to them on the EVO 4G LTE launch. People READ the articles Sprint and HTC have nothing to do with this at all.

If you want to place blame then place it on Apple for suing the world and causing the hold up in customs. There are already devices here in the States and you may still get your pre-order on the 18th depending on how the injunction goes but again Sprint and HTC have NOTHING to do with the delay.

Read, reread and comprehend the 50+ news articles on this and place blame where it should be and stop jumping to conclusions and flying off the handle making the same old tired hollow empty threats. PRO tip: They (Sprint) knows they are empty threats and most likely get as much of a laugh out of them as the members on this site do. "Oh look there is Billy again. He got a dropped call and is threatening to leave"....LMAO!!!!!

43 REPLIES 43
Journeyman

Re: Sprint And HTC NOT To Blame For EVO 4G LTE Delay

You need to read and reread and comprehend no one made an I'm leaving thread it said they was, one was nearly asking a questuon. Not making a threat like you falsely accused one of !

Wizard

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/421839#421839

Leaving Sprint if EVO LTE pre order not recieved by the 18th ?

^^^ Your thread link your title.

"Leaving Sprint if EVO LTE pre order not recieved by the 18th ? How many people are tired of getting lied to ?"

^^^ Your first post.

ltedealbreaker wrote:

You need to read and reread and comprehend no one made an I'm leaving thread it said they was, one was nearly asking a questuon. Not making a threat like you falsely accused one of !

Highlighted
Journeyman

In English ? Means a question.

Journeyman

I'd first like to say that I'm not raging about anything....nor am I someone who pre-ordered the EVO LTE (waiting for the Galaxy S3 and see how it pars with EVO b4 I decide)

I do have a question though.

How is Apple involved in any of this?

Thats a can of worms I wouldn't touch with a ten foot apple tree branch.

Dark_Emerald_89 wrote:

I'd first like to say that I'm not raging about anything....nor am I someone who pre-ordered the EVO LTE (waiting for the Galaxy S3 and see how it pars with EVO b4 I decide)

I do have a question though.

Wizard

http://9to5mac.com/2012/05/15/apple-gets-us-customs-to-block-imports-of-htc-one-x-and-evo-4g/

More silly lawsuit business. 

Cheers,

Dark_Emerald_89 wrote:

snip

Journeyman

I haven't seen many people blaming Sprint for the fact that Customs has put the phones in hold... They are complaining that the company has not communicated anything regarding this in any capacity to pre-order customers who are now wondering when they're going to get the product they paid $200 for, and how the company could not have anticipated this to be a possible issue.

GrandMaster

not gonna lie...that just made my day lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

For updates to the EVO 4G LTE shipping delay, please refer to this blog.

Journeyman

Very dissappointed in the whole thing just canceled my order thru B.B.

Journeyman

I'm assuming all BB pre-orders are for in-store pick-up...  Is that why they can be cancelled?

dlpaine wrote:

Very dissappointed in the whole thing just canceled my order thru B.B.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat