cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status bar will not pull down.

Journeyman

Status bar will not pull down.

Phone was working fine until two days ago status bar will not pull down. Only way it will work is if I use calculator in landscape and clear it that way.Any help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Status bar will not pull down.

Timbx,

The device may need to be completely reset back to factory settings. Are you able to go in and back-up your data?

Alex
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Status bar will not pull down.

you already did the usual troubleshooting? power cycle ect? actually if im remembering right that phone has a sealed battery..let the battery FULLY die..try to start it back up until that sucker is fully drained..let it sit for maybe 10 minutes fully dead..then go ahead and start charing it. turn it back on and test..this is actually the only true way to do a full power cycle on this phone like we used to be able to do by removing the battery and clearing everything. there is also a diagnostics screen you can get to to test the screen itself...but i dont think its the screen since you can pull it down if you hop into the calculator or whatnot.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat