cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT Issues

Highlighted
Patron

TEXT Issues

Afternoon. since 1027, I have had increasing text issues with my phone. now i can only send texts. To receive texts I have to make a call, then my texts come in one at a time (one per phone call)????? I did a backup and reset the phone... still happening. ANy help in resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
JJ

Tags (5)
6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: TEXT Issues

Chvykicks,

Hey there!

I want to help with this. I know when you want to use a certain feature on your phone and it doesn’t work can be quite frustrating. Is this still an issue? If so may I have your zip and cross streets so I can take a look in your area? Also, have you tried updating your device? Let m e know I am here for you.

Jazmine

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I to have issues with this as of today, I had to swap back to my original phone finally witch as you see is the evo lte but I am unable send txt, able to receive but once they come in they come in every so often from hrs ago with the same message, I to did a reset, as well as ##72786# twice, and that didn't work, then found out my device was unactive again so I had to restore service on it again, (twice this evening) how can I fix this issue without having to deal with these people thinking they know how to fix it when it should of been done the first time. . any ideas?

Journeyman

I Haven't Been Able To Send And Texts since Yesterday either. very Frustrating!

Journeyman

I am having the same issue! Can't send and receive texts.

Patron

Thanks for your response. I finally called customer support and they reset my network as well as had me manually reset my network from the phone. All has been well since. Thanks!

Journeyman

tell me about it. . I was able to fix that issue (depending on the device) HTC evo 4g lte I have (had) lets me do the ##72786# should see a menu top right reset and click yes let it do its thang you should be good to go. .if not call csr and well gl with that all

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat