cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO ALL HTC EVO 4G LTE owners...REVIEWS!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

TO ALL HTC EVO 4G LTE owners...REVIEWS!!!

So to all of you lucky people that were smart enough to pre-order the HTC EVO 4G LTE and now have it, It should be about a week since you've all had the phone, how do you like it?? Please don't be biased and SHARE SHARE SHARE!! What are the pros and cons of the phone? What problems (if any) have you had with the phone? What features are you crazy about? Please tell all!

143 REPLIES 143
Highlighted
Journeyman

i work for mcdonalds....i make 60k yearly

Highlighted
Wizard

I haven't had any problems. Just when I think I have stumbled on to one I figure it out. I have my Google Music and every other music app up and running. Every program I have enjoyed for years is there and they work. I feared ICS would have conflicts but not from what I've seen so far. This is the best phone I have ever owned and I've owned many (including the iPhone 4S). The camera is great! What's not to like about machine gun picture taking? The boot time is like nothing I've ever seen. 20 - 30 seconds to go from off to ready to use is "special". None of my streaming music is buffering like it was on my Evo 3D. This phone seems to even have better reception. The only thing that would have been better is if Beats Audio worked using the speaker on the phone. To use Beats Audio you have to use headphones. I guess that's how Beats makes money, if we go buy their headphones. I plugged in a $20 pair of Sony headphones I picked up from Sam's Club and the phone sounded sweet using Google Music, and the Sirius App. The sound quality from the phone's speaker is better and louder then the other Evo's, no need to download some equalizer to get more out of it. The battery life was also better than other Evo 4G and 3D and I hammered it today!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the same problem but when I ask on this site if anyone other than me was having problems with the slowness of the phone and not being able to see my videos it would stop and go I got two replies which was very useful to me I hookup my phone to my wifi and bingo I am now in love with the phone. The speed is amazing they said to do this until lte kicks in which should be in a couple of months by July I believe the same thing happen with the first evo 4g the 4g kick in about month later. Sorry to hear that it did not work out for you but if you decide to get it later go for it you will love it.

Highlighted
Wizard

You must be living in one of those blessed 6 markets. Most of us will see LTE next year if at all.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the same problem so I hook it up to my wifi and bingo problem solved fast speed and I am loving my phone. I will use my wifi until LTE kicks in.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have no issues with the phone when you buy a new car there might be some issues because its new on the market but eventually it gets corrected. The Evo Lte has some issues that they have to work out but we must give them a chance with an update which HTC is going to give in the near future they did it with evo 4g and they will do it with this one too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm so very lucky to have really good Sprint service where I live.  This is my screen shot of my speeds today.  So I'm VERY happy with my EVO LTE speeds.

Screenshot_2012-06-02-18-47-56.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

And this one.

Screenshot_2012-06-02-18-52-53.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sound like you got a Lemon ...Mine is fine

Highlighted
Journeyman

I unfortunatly returned the EVO 4G LTE because Sprint could not answer if and when LTE service would be available in the suburban Baltimore area. My EVO LTE would only work as a 3G phone and to honest with you if I wanted a 3G phone I would have bought an I-Phone. So I reactivated my perfectly good working EVO 3D that pulls in Sprints 4G WIMAX everywhere in the Baltimore, DC VA area. Shame on Sprint for releasing a phone before it had service to match. Its like buying a new Corvette but only being able to driving in your driveway.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wouldn't really consider using wifi a solution to your problem. Isn't the whole point of having mobile access is that you don't have to rely on wifi at home or the office?? If that's the case you don't need any 4g phone cause even a 3g phone will get great speeds on wifi.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I love my phone!!! got it yesterday and I have been playing with it since.  I haven't had any issues with it.  Battery life is awsome I charged yesterday when I got it and have the wifi on and after 18 hours still have life, the face recognition is a really nice feature, and still discovering many more.  I am very happy with my phone and thanks to the guys at the Solomon Pond Mall store in Marlborough, Ma, they have the best customer service ever!!!  Really fast and I started using the wifi even faster!! In love with my phone, thanks to the guys at the store I was able to get rid of the iphone I got 9 days ago and I hate it the 4s.Evo Lte battery life sm.jpg

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat