cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO ALL HTC EVO 4G LTE owners...REVIEWS!!!

Journeyman

Re: TO ALL HTC EVO 4G LTE owners...REVIEWS!!!

Thx again for the cerberus reccommendation.  Definitely combines the best of all the apps I've been using and adds some other functions I didn't have.  Buying it now.

Master

mrwho13 wrote:

Thx again for the cerberus reccommendation.  Definitely combines the best of all the apps I've been using and adds some other functions I didn't have.  Buying it now.

Yeha, I don't remember exactly where I read about it, probably saw it on Gizmodo or something and tried it out for a week or so and ended up buying it. Got it loaded on my Asus Transformer TF101 and my Epic Touch. I definitely recommend it to everyone I talk to with it's variety of options.

Journeyman

mrwho13 wrote:

Waddsworth wrote:

A few quick questions, mrwho:

If you are using your phone in the manner which you describe, at what point would anyone have the ability to steal it from you?  Presumably, they'd have to pry it directly from your hands.  Perhaps you have feminine little hands, and cannot get a good, secure grasp on the larger device, and that is the true source of your ire and fear of it being taken from you?  You know, its crazy, I had my OG EVO 4g since launch without GPS on 24/7 and managed not to lose it.  I COULD say that anyone who so easily lets their phone walk away from them is undeserving - but that would be silly troll talk.

Also, if you are using it in the car as much as you claim, why not plug it in then like a normal person would?  One of the phone's features is its ability to be charged in the car.  I could say that anyone not taking advantage of that aspect is a poser - but that would be silly troll talk.

By your logic, I must not be worthy of owning my house either, since I don't leave all the lights on 24/7, don't have a sentry standing guard, or patrol the perimeter every 5 minutes, or turrets mounted atop my roof, eh?

I am very busy person, in and out of meetings, phone calls, and the vehicle.  I have to carry 2 phones due to the required usage of blackberry for my overseas business that requires RIM.  its not that hard to misplace a phone when you're on the run switching between phones.  there are so many other android phones out there for the regular user.

You obviously dont know the definition of poser with your 2nd two examples as plugging it in while in the car is a PITA, nothing to do with being fake.  And you dont carry your house with you when you leave, so you're IQ has just been exposed.  It makes me feel fortunate whenever I see people tax all their brain cells trying to come up with a crafty response, when they are undoubtedly just a tiny little person wishing they had a real life.  I wish you all the best in life.

Plugging it in while in the car is a PITA, seriously?  More of a PITA than powering the phone off, swapping out the battery, and then powering it back on?

Journeyman

This is what I got tonight, but no 4g (or whatever that was) signal tonight, but it does come and go so I'll be sure to post again the speed test shots when it comes back.  They must be testing that tower for something for it to come and go so often, some days it's there some days it's not.  But anyway for just 3g I stil am very happy and Lucky too.  Feel so bad for everyone who is getting super slow speeds.  Screenshot_2012-06-05-23-54-59.pngScreenshot_2012-06-05-23-55-41.png

Journeyman

And this is the detailed page from the other day when I was getting the fast speeds.  Says LTE??  Weird!!  They have to be practicing/working on something.  Hope they get it to where it stays all the time.Screenshot_2012-06-05-15-51-33.png

Wizard

Great conversation on this device...be sure to include your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Today I noticed my 3g service was extremely fast. I decided to do a speed and the results were amazing. I took the screen shot in the middle of the test. That way, all could see the needle working with the 3g on the screen. I uploaded 2 pictures, 1 download test and 1upload test. Also, I'm in Atlanta.

Journeyman

Dang, you guys are lucky, I don't have great service at work and usually pull about 0.5-0.8 down.  But I'm also in the first round LTE market, so I'm waiting on them to flip the switch.  Here's hoping on my end!

Wizard

I have a question mrwho13. Why must you have GPS on in connection with Lookout? I run Lookout and it locates and makes my phone scream without GPS on. I might have misunderstood but are you running GPS for the Lookout program or did I just read it wrong?

Journeyman

I think he has the GPS on for a more accurate location if he needed to find it.

Journeyman

MeatMan69 wrote:

I have a question mrwho13. Why must you have GPS on in connection with Lookout? I run Lookout and it locates and makes my phone scream without GPS on. I might have misunderstood but are you running GPS for the Lookout program or did I just read it wrong?

Silly poser, you're not a real smartphoner like mrwho!  He smartphones hard all day, every day!  He's been smartphoning long before it went mainstream, before most people even had a data plan.  You don't even keep your GPS on all day?  Puleeeeze!  And how many batteries you rockin?  Just one!  Haha, don't even waste mrwho's time with that whacked out garbage, he doesn't have time for a poser like you.  Go back to a dumb phone, poser, you'll never be a real smartphoner, so stop trying.

Journeyman

LOL!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat