ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking a Screenshot

Journeyman

Taking a Screenshot

So I checked a text that came through while my phone was laying on the table.  Well as I went to turn it off with my index finger, my palm was pressed on the lower part of the screen.  To my surprise I heard a camera click.  Come to find out, if you hold the power button and then touch Home, you take a screenshot of your phone.  Cool!

If y'all knew about that already...well, yay for you I guess...but I for one hadn't heard about that feature for this phone at all.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Taking a Screenshot

David_Cage,

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this useful tip. I'm sure other will find this useful.

For those that have a Samsung device you can use Power + Menu key on yours.

Thanks,

Chris

Master

Re: Taking a Screenshot

Yep, the other way to take a screen shot is to press the Power Button and Volume Down button simultaneously for a couple seconds.

The difference is where they are stored.

Power + Home = stored in Camera Folder

Power + Volume = stored in Screenshot folder

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat