cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk and Surf on EVO 4G LTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Talk and Surf on EVO 4G LTE

Is it just me or has anybody else noticed, that the EVO allows you to maintain a 3g data connection while being on a call?  Good stuff!

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Talk and Surf on EVO 4G LTE

Nope, not just you. Although, I doubt many people will ever know about it unless told. This was one of the key components some people heard about but not many reviews picked up on and verified. There's probably onle a couple reviews that actually mentioned it when the phones first got into their hands.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

Re: Talk and Surf on EVO 4G LTE

The HTC Evo LTE supports SVDO so it can talk/surf at the same time.  he LG Viper can also.  Sprint probably hasnt made much mention about it because they probably dont even realize that it does this.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat