cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Field Covered By Keyboard

Highlighted
Journeyman

Text Field Covered By Keyboard

Since the update on my email and sites such as facebook the text field is covered up by the keyboard. I do not use apps to access the sites usually, but I have tried various ways and it is covered no matter the option used to access the site. This is so annoying! The page will not scroll up so that you can see what you are typing. It's like they added smiley's instead of the option of actually being able to see what you are typing. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a solution?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Text Field Covered By Keyboard

I've seen the same thing. Unfortunately, I'm guessing it requires Facebook to update the app to allow that screen to scroll which it currently does not it seems. So when KB shows up, the screen should display a scrollbar. Or if not a scrollbar, allow the screen to slide so the text fields become visible.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

the op isnt using the FB app though...im guessing they are going through the browser to get on FB and such.

by the by is there a small triangle about mid way on the text box? if so hit this..it should pop up an even larger text box for you guys to use. im not fully sure you guys have it or not though..let me know

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Also, sometimes, switching from Portrait to Landscape and back again (rotating phone) causes it to refresh and make the fields visible on the actual webpages. No guarantee though as I've also seen site that DON'T adjust for it.

And correct Fireguy, I was thinking they were using the app and not the webpage itself.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat