cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Proof Is In The Pudding... HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE Delay

Highlighted
Journeyman

The Proof Is In The Pudding... HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE Delay

Honestly I can't even be mad at Sprint....All pre-order does is guarantee you will get a phone when they come out....I think the fact that Apple is going thru such trouble to have the release of these phones pushed back just proves that they actually are going to give the Iphone a run for its money...so I'm still excited...Yelling & arguing at Sprint reps isn't going to solve anything so why waste your time....We will all get the phone when we get it and if you pre-ordered it you will still get yours 1st...Maybe by the time I get my phone my area will have 4G LTE capabilities...LOL

Have a good day everyone!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: The Proof Is In The Pudding... HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE Delay

I"m not mad at them for the delay; but if I did't read this forum or Engagdet, I'd still think I'm getting a phone tomorrow. The lack of communication has been disappointing. If they sent out an e-mail to all the pre-orders and said "Hey, your phone is delayed, if you want your money and upgrade back, click here, if you want to wait, do nothing" that would be fine.

Highlighted
Journeyman

BWAHAHAHA! Considering I don't yet have 4G, I wont be holding my breath for 4G LTE. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

I definitely agree hopefully they will do something...We will see

Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL...Yea I don't have 4G either so I guess 4G LTE is a stretch

Journeyman

Funny part is AT&T had the One X in the stores the day it was due to be released, My girlfriend picked it up 3 days after the release date, Beats audio works well, phone is supper quick, and AT&T does have theG LTE service in the area . Amazing how they had phones for the pre-orders and stores.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats a real interesting point you make there!!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat