cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three new LTE Evo’s and still issues!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Three new LTE Evo’s and still issues!

Okay, I really have had love/hate issues with this phone.

I have gone thru 3 new evo lte's within the past 34 days and all have had issues. The latest one I have, the screen flickers so bad it is so annoying. I am now past my 30 day return and HTC said all they can do is repair the phone. Im sorry I do not want my new phone to be repaired as it is way to early to need repairs. Sprint said they will send me a refurbished phone, but I paid for a new one and should not have to get a phone that was rebuilt.

Secondly, these new phones all have reception issues and Sprint keeps blaming the towers being down, while other sprint devices are getting signal, all but the new Evo.

I contacted consumeraffairs and hopefully they can do something..

I hope all of us that do have issues, we all get helped out and get treated well.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

RyanNo4G wrote:

Secondly, these new phones all have reception issues and Sprint keeps blaming the towers being down, while other sprint devices are getting signal, all but the new Evo.

While I agree, I wouldn't want a refurbished phone after just shelling out the kind of money you had to for this phone. I don't understand why you wouldn't have Sprint Repair Center look at it to see if it could be repaired.

BTW, the Samsung GIII is having similar issues. Coincidently, both phones deesigned around the new Network Vision system are having problems with the old system. So in some cases, it could be tower related. However, there are cases where several of the same phone is being used in the same area and one is having issues. In that case, the phone could very well be the problem.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat