cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with camera side button launch since JB update.

Journeyman

Trouble with camera side button launch since JB update.

Every since the JB update I have been having problem with my camera side button launch. It takes like forever to load once I press it. Have anyone else experience this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Trouble with camera side button launch since JB update.

It's always taken several seconds to launch from what I've seen. I just timed it on mine and it was about 4 seconds which was about as long as it was before if I recall. How long are you seeing?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

I see it takes about the same time. I was hold the button and not releasing it. I see now it’s a hold and release action. Not a hold and wait.

On another note that was a good review post you did on the JB update. Do you have a youtube account? You should do a review on youtube about the JB update on the EVO 4g.

Master

Actually, I do have a YouTube account. But don;t use it much for things like that, might start doing that. BTW, which review post were you referring too? I forget which ones I've done sometimes. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat