cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TuneIn Radio app - installed, but not in apps list?

11 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: TuneIn Radio app - installed, but not in apps list?

This should only affect HTC phones on Sprint.  If not in the Sprint Music app, the app should be in the "Music' app from HTC.

We are always working on updates to improve the quality of our application and there should be an update in the next month or so.

Journeyman

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it was advantageous on some level for you to have TuneIn bundled with Sprint  Music (although I don't know anyone who's ever used one of the preinstalled carrier apps... wish I could just delete them), but it's got to be bad for you to have your app buried away where it's impossible to find. Doesn't turn up in search, isn't in the app drawer, etc. Can't you rush a minor update to get the icon out of Sprint Music? Thanks!

Journeyman

Thanks for bringing up this issue.  Since TuneIn Radio was bundled with your Sprint Music app, it is only available through the Sprint Music application until the next update of TuneIn Radio is made.  Then, you will be able to update from the Google Play store and use a 1x1 widgit on yoru home screen.  If you have any other questions, please contact us at support@tunein.com.

Journeyman

Fix for what the 4X1?

Journeyman

I am also having the same issue.  I guess I'll have to wait to see if there is a fix for this in the near future....In the meantime, Pandora it is!

Journeyman

(I do appreciate your help though!)

Journeyman

Ugh, are you serious? The only option is a widget? I just want a 1x1 app icon. This sucks as I've always used TuneIn a lot and now I can't just have the app readily accessible?

GOULDSBABYGIRL wrote:

if you find a screen that has space. It is a 4 x 1 widget.Press and hold down on that screen as if adding an APP. Then that little pull down menu will either show all widgets or you can search for individual app names- search for tuned in. again it will take 4 spots.

Journeyman

You can also find it when you use the Car Mode app car.png

Journeyman

if you find a screen that has space. It is a 4 x 1 widget.Press and hold down on that screen as if adding an APP. Then that little pull down menu will either show all widgets or you can search for individual app names- search for tuned in. again it will take 4 spots.

Journeyman

Found it, thanks! Now, how do I add the TuneIn shortcut to my home screen? I don't want/need the whole Music app there, just TuneIn....