cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

Journeyman

UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

I tracked my package using the method in another post with my account number. My package says delivered but not to me, it was delivered to Louisville, Ky. Signed by a "Johnson". This has me highly upset because people are picking up phones from best buy and mine has not even left Kentucky as of yet. I will have it before anyone else gets a glimpse Sprint?? What other lies will you tell me, will NEVER preorder with sprint again EVER!

31 REPLIES 31
Wizard

Re: UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

MrMeech76,

I am sorry for the issue you are having. I wanted to ask when the delay was announced, did you call in to have your order canceled? If not please contact me via private message with a number I can reach you at and I will transfer you to the department that is handling those orders.

Markie_B

Journeyman

Mine says the same, i'm on the phone with escalations and they are saying it is backordered even though i preordered on the morning of the 7th -_-

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry i dont know how to PM but no i did not cancel i have been patient up to this point

Wizard

Click on my avatar (the Red Dooney purse) and it will open another screen. On the right side of that screen, you will see a link that says send a private message. click on that and it will open a message screen.

Markie_B

Journeyman

The same thing happened to me, when I called Sprint last night they claim my phone was never shipped. Johnson signed for my package as well, this is very weird, please help! I have never cancelled my order

Wizard

Please send me a private message so that I may contact you to connect you with the correct department handling the shipping related incidents.

Markie_B

Journeyman

I just got off the phone with escalations and the phone hasn't even shipped yet, doesn't even have a tracking number. They will play dumb when you talk to them too and tell you that that tracking number is something else. The best i got is that i will get the phone in 3 - 5 days even after complaining about the whole situation and having ordered it the morning of the 7th(when preorders went live)

I then called the office of the CEO and got someone much more helpful who told me that the order had been made, and then cancelled, and then made, and then cancelled, and made again(i assume this is why it is so screwed up). FYI, i havent tried to cancel at all and I told her so. She is now getting with the order support team to see who screwed up.

Here is the number for the executive office so that you can get support from people who will actually help instead of regurgitating the same thing over and over: 703-433-4401

Journeyman

Thanks I'm on the phone with the esclation department getting the same crap. They are saying because the order was cancelled in error a new order was made today however, now that puts me in the back of the line as far as receiving my phone. I'm going to call the CEO plus let me know what happens with you situation.

Journeyman

Good idea, that is ridiculous that we are getting screwed because of their error. They better hook it up. I have a ticket open with someone in the executive office and they are supposed to be finding out what is going on, but no word yet.

Journeyman

This sounds like it's getting worse by the minute. I am in the same boat....  We pre-ordered mine on May 7th. I have been waiting, and have not made any attempt to cancel. Last night, I too came across the info about checking UPS with my Sprint account number, so I tried it and it showed that the package had arrived in Kentucky. Today, just a short while ago, I got an email from Sprint saying that my order number had been changed, and that if I were to check the old one it would show cancelled. When I go to the new order number, it does not have any message under "Status", but the order date has changed from 5-7-12 to today's date.  This concerns me, because I'm afraid the new order date will put me further back in the queue to recieve my phone. Why would they change my order date?!  I really dread having to call and wade through Sprint's atrocious customer service mess, but I'm pretty p***ed off at this point.

Journeyman

I'm on the phone w/ the executive office now I will let you know what happens. I'm seriously considering leaving Sprint!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat