cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

Journeyman

Re: UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

call the office of the ceo, you will get someone real right away: http://consumerist.com/2007/02/sprint-ceos-phone-number-and-25-other-sprint-execs.html 703-433-4401

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes me too, I dont understand this. I probably wont leave sprint over it, and i was not looking for any compensation for the customs delay but now i think some compensation is in order, 50 dollar credit on bill maybe. I ordered my original evo through radio shack and was going to do it through them this time around but when i called them and best buy on the 7th they both reps that i spoke with told me that they werent doing preorders for the evo lte.

Journeyman

I got off the phone w/ the executive office and I decided to hold. The executive office put me on 3way with an order support mgr. The mgr said our cases are being placed on a list, and he stated that the orders would be esclated by tomorrow. The lady from executive office jumped in and said no it will be taken care of immediately. The mgr said yes that's right and the executive office opened a ticket and told the mgr to contact her by tomorrow with a tracking number. The mgr also has to call and email me by tomorrow with the tracking info. Everyone with this problem call the corporate office and tell them you will wait on hold do not let them tell you they will call you back.

Journeyman

Thanks for the update, DeltaDeuce2. Gotta run pick kids up from school, but as soon as I get back I will give this a shot also.

Journeyman

Has anybody heard anything?

Journeyman

Have you received a UPS tracking order yet the same happened to me .

Journeyman

Haven't heard a thing however, if you go online they have opened in store reservations for Saturday. I did this as a backup and then I will return whichever phone I get second. I just don't want to end up in back order status. Keep me updated

Journeyman

I hear you but do the stores have any non reserved phones some who had preorders have not even got them yet.

Journeyman

I just received an email saying that the phone I preordered was shipped. I guess calling the CEO worked after all, I won't get too excited until I actually have the phone. As far as in store pickup I also received a confirmation email stating that I can pick the phone up on Saturday. I will cross my fingers that one of these methods workout. I'm actually thinking about keeping both and selling one.

Journeyman

Good still no email for me I may have to make that call myself....good luck.

Journeyman

Definitly make the call. I got my email at like midnight saying it shipped (after  talking to lord knows how many sprint reps that got me no where). I tracked it and now its in san diego (the county i live in) so i am guessing i should have it today. I must say the reps were patient with my venting my frustrations

Journeyman

Good news mine is also on the way in the city as of 4:30 this morning per UPS did not have to make the call.I will have to call the guy who helped me and thank him. (got it done)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat