cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

Highlighted
Journeyman

UPS Says package delivered to Kentucky

I tracked my package using the method in another post with my account number. My package says delivered but not to me, it was delivered to Louisville, Ky. Signed by a "Johnson". This has me highly upset because people are picking up phones from best buy and mine has not even left Kentucky as of yet. I will have it before anyone else gets a glimpse Sprint?? What other lies will you tell me, will NEVER preorder with sprint again EVER!

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm so glad this worked out for us. Looks like we all will be receiving our phones today! I can't wait until it arrives, have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes you too and enjoy your new phone ! YES!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine says on the truck out for delivery so i will post once i have it in hand. Sprint rep Markie B has been very helpful as well and followed up with me a couple of times. Im just glad this was handled swiftly. Good luck on having in hand today and enjoy ur weekend everyone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Wife just called me and told me its here, so i get to play with it this weekend

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good!

Highlighted
Wizard

why not play with her?

MrMeech76 wrote:

Wife just called me and told me its here, so i get to play with it this weekend

Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol because once u are married play time goes out the window. J/K we play together as well

Highlighted
Wizard

Hahahaa... I was teasing ya. Couldn't resist. 🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat