Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Question

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Video Question

I took a great video but am having issues getting it onto my pc. It is only 1min 5 sec but I cannot email it to my work email as google says it's to big. I was able to get it downloaded but it took forever to do that (would love a step by step easier way if anyone has one) once I had it downloaded my Windows player cannot play it. Windows movie maker wants to open it for some reason and wants me to do something but not sure what and I don't use this program. I only plays with Qiktime? with is Apple? and I need it to work with Windows.

With my Og Evo, I just downloaded or emailed the videos to myself and they played. Need help please as I need to send this video via email to some clients.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Not sure the exact settings on the video, but some video players cannot support the HD video from the phone.  1 minute of full HD video is about 60MB - too big to email, and will take a bit to copy over by cable.

I've found that Quicktime and VLC play all my phone videos on Windows.

To share video, email is not the best option; your clients will not be happy trying to download a 60MB email!  I suggest you upload the video to YouTube, then mark it 'private - invitation only'.  Then you can email the link to your clients to view at their leisure.

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Not sure the exact settings on the video, but some video players cannot support the HD video from the phone.  1 minute of full HD video is about 60MB - too big to email, and will take a bit to copy over by cable.

I've found that Quicktime and VLC play all my phone videos on Windows.

To share video, email is not the best option; your clients will not be happy trying to download a 60MB email!  I suggest you upload the video to YouTube, then mark it 'private - invitation only'.  Then you can email the link to your clients to view at their leisure.

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat