cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, let's have it - Your first impressions?

Journeyman

Well, let's have it - Your first impressions?

Post your personal reviews here...looking forward to hearing what you all think.

163 REPLIES 163
Journeyman

Re: Well, let's have it - Your first impressions?

Strike one - Charging Port on the side instead of the bottom.  Will work fine until the kickstand loosens up and can no longer suppor the phones weight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You did not know that before you ordered?  Every review I saw talked about the kickstand being used while charging because the kickstand is now sturdy and spring loaded.  Is everyone a baby who preorded this phone?

Journeyman

broten74: Did you not read the reviews and see the pictures before pre-ordering? You would clearly read/see that the charging port is on the side.

Typically when you pre-order you need to do your research - since you're buying sight unseen. That way, there are no suprises when you get your phone.

Journeyman

wow...that's a little harsh.  You even suggested he was a baby?

Journeyman

How about some more insightful reviews?  I'm anxiously awaiting mine but am curious to see others impressions - realizing it will take days for many to fully test and appreciate.    

Journeyman

the kickstand can be used both ways, tard.

Master

Shiny. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Actually, 3 different ways. And lay off the name calling.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

FACIAL RECOGNITION

Journeyman

auto-Apple Agitator....very effective

Journeyman

Actually, the position of the charging port is ideal.  If you playing games (usually in landscape), you don't want the charging port coming out right where your holding the phone.  The port location is designed well because when your holding the phone in landscape orientation, the cord will fall straight down out of the way.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat