cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, let's have it - Your first impressions?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well, let's have it - Your first impressions?

Post your personal reviews here...looking forward to hearing what you all think.

163 REPLIES 163
Highlighted
GrandMaster

rahimthedream wrote:

the kickstand can be used both ways, tard.

says the guy that couldnt even quote the correct person . ease up on the name calling

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

My issue is that I charge more in the car than anywhere else and it will be in my way then if I take a phone call.  I'm sure I can live with it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the original EVO and hated that the charge port was on the bottom because it always fell out.  When I switched to the Evo 3D I was glad to see the charge port on the side.  I am happy to see that the charge port for the EVO 4G LTE is also on the side.  I think you will like it better.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i didnt notice many 3D owners complaining about the side port usb....this has been a off/on again debate on how well it would hold up. i pre thought abou this one and picked up a ashtray phone holder...which will work with the side,bottom,top charging ports...

my girlfriend has a top charging port on her phone..i would think that to be the worst one...especially if you plan on using it while its plugged in.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

broten74 wrote:

My issue is that I charge more in the car than anywhere else and it will be in my way then if I take a phone call.  I'm sure I can live with it.

Bluetooth and it's safer.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

is it just me or do the new plans suck? I had a 1500 min shared family plan with 3 lines... activating this phone today i had to change my plan there's a $99 everything plan but each additional line is $85?? wtf?

Highlighted
Journeyman

$85???

I currently have the $99 everything + two additional lines and I think I'm paying a total of about $160+tax.  Mine is one smart phone, two dumb phones....    

Highlighted
Journeyman

Fast, responsive, beautiful sceeen

Only complaint is the amount of bloatware on it.  I will never touch a majority of the crappy aps on this thing.  Will be rooting and installing a custom rom asap to get rid of them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it was some issue with activating the phone.. had me choose a new plan for that phone so it split me up into 2 plans on one account for 2 smart phones and an iphone... customer service fixed it for me so I wont get a $500/month bill

Highlighted
Journeyman

is there a screenshot option on this thing or will it have to be rooted like the original evo for that? I know the shift did it with a 2 button press combo like power and volume up or something

Highlighted
Journeyman

I struggled with this as well.  $85/phone for unlimited minutes vs $20/phone for the shared 1500 plan.  I decided to go with the shared minutes because the vast majority of our calls are mobile to mobile, which don't count against minutes.  I suppose the decision would depend on how often you need to call land or VOIP lines.  Oh, and just to stay on topic, I am very pleased with the phone excepting the shiny plastic, which I knew I would not like.  I really wish this piece could be replaced, but it's not likely considering there are integrated antennas.

JonAndJessica wrote:

is it just me or do the new plans suck? I had a 1500 min shared family plan with 3 lines... activating this phone today i had to change my plan there's a $99 everything plan but each additional line is $85?? ***?

Highlighted
Journeyman

how do you shut this off... I've been downloading apps I had on my original EVO... each time one finishes... it creates a shortcut... I don't want them ALL on my homescreen

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat