cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you propose Sprint should do now that we're all phone-less?????

Highlighted
Journeyman

What do you propose Sprint should do now that we're all phone-less?????

Everyone is always quick to rant & rave but I'm just curious what solutions some of you have come up with...I've read about discounts, refunds, free accessories, etc...

What do you think should be done??????

44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What do you propose Sprint should do now that we're all phone-less?????

I would hope that they would waive the "activation fee" at the very least. It would also be nice if they'd drop the $10/month "premium data fee" for a bill or two considering that their 4G LTE isn't even ready to go yet. Why pay a fee for premium data that you can't even get... that may be a rant for another time though.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thats a sensible solution...Waiving the activation at the very least would make a lot of people happy...but when I pre-ordered mines online my activation fee we was already waived and I'm sure I wasn't the only one...Still a good idea though for those who did pay the fee and they can waive the data fee for like 3 months for those of us who didn't pay an activation fee (approx. $30)!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't expect anything extra.  I just want my $, so I can go get a phone and service.  As of now, if my house catches fire, I'll have to go next door to call the FD.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I definitely agree...it should be a lot easier for those who want to be refunded or want to just get another phone to do so...Waiting until we receive the phone then having to refuse the shipment is just to much of a hassle for those of us who need a phone in the meantime!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i agree....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waive the activation fee and issue an apology for keeping customers in the dark.

I honestly would say "Ok, Sprint, you messed up, but you did the right thing and tried to make it right"

Highlighted
Journeyman

We should get a car charger, a case, extended battery.....id be happy with that

Highlighted
Journeyman

Love your user name, lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Let me know how that extended battery works out for you..

Highlighted
Journeyman

You do realize there is a $36 upgrade fee right?  The activation is only for those who started a new line, and I believe (might be incorrect), but they waived the activation fee for those starting new lines of service.  The Upgrade fee still stands at $36..

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel that whether you paid $199 or $149 Sprint should take a minimum of $50 off each person's bill who preordered the Evo LTE, to appease its loyal customers for having to wait longer and especially since there is no LTE!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat