cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you propose Sprint should do now that we're all phone-less?????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What do you propose Sprint should do now that we're all phone-less?????

COMP US PRORATE US THEY SHOULD DO WATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE US HAPPY

Seriously it is quite simple and I am going to call a spade a spade.

HTC knew this was coming (they are at fault)

Sprint had to of known about this FROM HTC (so they are at fault as well) but they thought (SPRINT) they could push it to the max, take our money and "maybe we wont get stuck in customs" and then to not even update us all accordingly is total ****.

Even HTC should have had something about this on their website (its complete bullocks).

And lastly, dirty Apple (although I don’t hold them as much at fault as the other two) should feel bad about what they are doing. Every phone uses this tech and HTC fixed this (I have seen websites showing the fix). They play dirty and try to monopolize everything and although it is dirty it is business so I can’t really fault them too much. I just have lost a ton of respect for them and the way they handled this.

As a person that dropped and broke his original EVO on April 28th, I pre-ordered as well (through Best BUY) and am currently without a phone period. I live by myself in a major city with no family around and it just makes life that much more difficult (thank goodness for Skype or Google calls) and as some people are screaming "Its okay, the delay is fine" it truly is not. You order a product you expect to receive that product within the timeframe promised to you and if you cannot deliver on this time frame then you should not promise it to begin with. SPRINT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TAKING PRE-ORDERS and no one else for that matter. (Note: By the time I receive my phone (If I even do) I will have paid for either close to over a month for a plan I did not use AT ALL).

But I will say at least I got TWO not ONE but TWO emails from Best Buy yesterday addressing this situation (and I am sure they know less than SPRINT) even if the information was premature (a follow-up email to that info was sent out to me) they did SOMETHING as opposed to Sprint and HTC (whom really did nothing...I aint even counting that BS comment on the forum...TWO DAYS LATER). I would much rather have information even if it is not entirely correct with quick follow-ups and updates to that info then to have nothing at all. Just saying I think this whole thing is bonkers and so ridiculous.

Side Note:

Could this have gone through Customs earlier in order for this to have been inspected with still being able to meet the launch date (or the launch date should not have even been addressed until these phones were cleared)?

I know the S3 is coming in June and I can bet my bottom dollar Samsung is taking note and this will not happen to them. PERIOD.

Another Side Note:

If these phones do not clear the **** is really going to hit the fan so let’s pray all goes well for HTC and Sprint bc right now they need each other more than ever (this phone is supposed to be Sprints cream of the crop) and HTC had an awful 2011 fiscal year so they needed this as well.

Sincerely,

A rational yet still frustrated LOYAL HTC enthusiast and Sprint customer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why did you copy the exact same post into every thread?  We get it!  I think maybe you should read these.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2011/06/21/be-a-good-spri...

Highlighted
Journeyman

People read diff threads...

Im just saying you dont like it dont read it again!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct from the forum rules:

Do not post duplicate messages in multiple forum topics.

Ask an Administrator if you don’t know where to post.

haylai23 wrote:

People read diff threads...

Im just saying you dont like it dont read it again!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

DOC seriously lets be a tight arse about this.

Its just as easy to turn your cheek then to bitch and complain....

Get a life...

Highlighted
Journeyman

The issue is that there are multiple threads discussing virtually the same thing (in itself a violation of forum rules).  This makes it hard (or at least time-consuming) to keep track of updates.  When users copy duplicate posts into multiple threads discussing virtually the same topic, it makes things even worse.  It's part of being a community.  If we had limited threads without duplicate posts, it would be much easier and faster to get our information.  Be a part of the solution, not a part of the problem.  With that said, I will admit that by posting publically vs. discussing this via PM, I am going off topic.  I did so as a general request because people continue to start new threads on this topic.  In the future I will make these requests via PM, so as not to be a "part of the problem."  Note that I addressed this with you directly vs. reporting it as abuse to the mod, which I felt was unnecessary.  Thanks for your consideration. 

haylai23 wrote:

DOC seriously lets be a tight arse about this.

Its just as easy to turn your cheek then to ***** and complain....

Get a life...

Highlighted
Journeyman

NIce way to put it and dully noted thanks for not being a jerk about this. I will also be better about this in the future.

I just want my phone gosh darn it hahaha.

Have a nice rest of your day and lets hope to see some progress on this matter soon!

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tell me about it.  I think all of our edges are a little frayed due to this situation.  Hang in there!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I think a little frayed is an understatement...lol

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat