Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the next step when can't pull unlock or top screen, and have done soft reset ...

Highlighted
Journeyman

What's the next step when can't pull unlock or top screen, and have done soft reset ...

Really confusing. Have an Evo 4G LTE that lives in a Ballistic case 100% of the time. Yesterday was not able to either pull down top screen or unlock ring up. Tried to do a soft reboot, and even ran battery down overnight then tried to boot up. Boots up fine, but touchscreen still no worky. However it appears everything (email, wifi,etc) is working and icons showing on the screen. Doesn't appear to be any physical damage to phone or screen whatsoever. Since I obviously can't get past the lock screen, what's my next step?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

EBizGuru

Thank you for reaching out to us. We completely understand how frustrating this can be. How long has this issue been going on? What steps have you done so far? Please keep us posted.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat