cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account. How can I change it to default to google?

Journeyman

When I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account. How can I change it to default to google?

Every time I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account.  I only use Exchange for e-mail.  I use Google for my calendar.  Is there a way I can get set the calendar to add new entries to my Google account instead?

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: When I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account. How can I change it to default to google?

Have you deleted one e-mail account and placed it back on the device?  I'm here to help, clear data history, log off wifi (if logged on) and reboot. Try it again shortly. 

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Master

Re: When I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account. How can I change it to default to google?

When you add an event, in the upper left corner should be a pulldown which will allow you to change which calendar you want to add it to. Pick the account you want it to be applied to and your done.

2013-10-11_09-54-38.png

Whichever one you choose should now become the default after you create the event.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I have tried that multiple times, but every time I add an event Exchange account remains as default.  I have 6 calendars on my Google account, and none of them can be set as the default.

Master

Re: When I add a new entry to my calendar, it defaults to my Exchange account.  How can I change it to default to google?

Try removing both acct's, Google and Exchange. Then add them both back in starting with the Exchange acct. Maybe adding the Google last will make it the default.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat