cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my HTC EVO LTE Ship? Says I will receive it before this Friday

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will my HTC EVO LTE Ship? Says I will receive it before this Friday

Not having a good feeling about the pre-ordering thing. Maybe I should have just went to the store on Friday to pick one up. What's everyone else thinking?

39 REPLIES 39
Highlighted
Journeyman

You can still take it to the store if you're having a problem, regardless of where you purchased it. The carriers usually handle warranty issues, since they subsidize the phones.

Highlighted
Master

We have a 14 day return policy.  Our Sprint Service and Repair Centers can evaluate a phone purchased from a 3rd party retailer during this time frame but if there is actually a problem with the phone, we will direct you back to the point of sale (POS) for a repair or an exchange.  After the 14 day window has elapsed, the Sprint S&R will handle repairs or exchanges. 

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just so you know Wirefly wasnt waivng the activation fee for pre-orders and everyone who ordered thru Wirefly have been notified that most orders are on backorder and they will not be recieved until next week sometime.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you order through wirefly?  If so when and did you get notified about a backorder?  The reason I am asking, I ordered through them when they had the 18th date up, not the 2-3 weeks the have now, and I have not been notified of a backorder.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree I will never again pre-order a phone through Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey OKIESTRO,

I checked my order on the tracking tool and it said my order was on backorder. How long do you think it'll take to receive the phone if i am on back order. Should I cancel my pre-order and just try to get it in the store? I feel like if I'm on backorder, i think I'll receive my phone after Friday.

Your thoughts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am thinking since everyone's order status says backorder that this is a computer glitch.  Not everyone could be on back order so maybe we will get our phones in the next few days. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just looked again and they changed the message back to the previous message. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unless they're shipping UPS Next Day or FedEx, it's prety unlikely we're getting our pre-ordered phones before Friday. Sucks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I believe it will ship tonight and all this nightmare will go away, we will look back to this and have a good laugh, but then again this is my belief.

Highlighted
Journeyman

If you haven't seen this information yet, at the end of the 4th page of the "Pre-ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE back ordered status?" discussion, a Sprint Rep confirmed that shipping will be today and that we will receive the devices in 24 hours.  Feel free to check the discussion for the screen shot of the chat conversation.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i am getting a little uneasy, if the release date has not changed and is still this friday and i dont get my phone and others walk into the store and get it before i do im going to be realllyyyy pissed. the whole point of a preorder is to get it before. at this point even getting it on  friday is dissappointing.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat