cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we have 4G LTE in Denver area?

88 REPLIES
Master

Re: When will we have 4G LTE in Denver area?

I'm in Denver and you may see LTE in some areas as were actively upgrading throughout the metro area. It is coming and I see towers a few miles from that area where upgrades were just recently completed.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

it is now over 3months per your previous comment and we are still not having 4 g LTE in Sable and Exposition 80012 please do not tell another 3 months because all the time you guys stating that since 2010

SprintCareSocial Care

Hello YHOUSSE, Upgrades to LTE are scheduled in the next 3 months for both areas. You can sign up for the latest 4G LTE news at www.sprint.com/4GLTE. Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care

Master

tanyavrana12,

I do understand you're not happy. Of course we want you to stay with us, but we don't want you to be miserable either. Early termination fees are paying off your current device so will usually be valid charges, but one of us would be happy to review your account and see how we are able to assist you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN and a link to this thread.

Thank you,
*Shannon
Social Care
Journeyman

Shannon-

With all do respect I have spent countless hours on the phone with your customer service reps who all tell me something different.  If you want to help me you can let me and the other 2 phones on my plan out of contract with no ETF.  I'm not happy with the service, the service has never lived up to what it was suppose to be but the biggest thing is I continue to be lied to by people from your company.  You could tell me that I will have 4G tomorrow and honestly I would not believe a word of it.  Ever heard "Fool me once - shame on you, Fool me twice - shame on me".  I just want out of my contract and want to go to another provided who has a proven network.

sprintsucks

Master

tanyavrana12,

We really know and understand the growing pains here in Denver as some of us are based here. However, we have seem major improvements all across the city with LTE in more locations, and we're working hard on getting more and more areas completed all the time.

If you'd like to leave details of your part of town (zip, xstreets) we'd be happy to review your area and see if there's anything going on.

Thank you,
*Shannon
Social Care
Journeyman

File a complaint with the FCC!  What Sprint is doing should not be swept under the rug!!

http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

I believe they are in violation of: "Deceptive or unlawful advertising or marketing by a communications company (does NOT include Telemarketing)" for lying about when upgrades are going to be completed so you buy their services.

Journeyman

Same thing happened to me.  I resigned my service for 2 years in November and add my mother in law and husband to my plan because we were told 4G would be up and running in Denver in January....lies! In Feb I went to a different Sprint store and was told June the upgrades would happen.  I called Sprint and told them I would have NEVER resigned a contract for 2 years and brought on 2 family members had I known service was going to be crappy for 6 months but as usually Sprint didn't care.

Sprint is the absolute WORST!!  I counting down the days that my contract is done and then myself and my two family members are going to AT&T.  They have less expensive plans and a MUCH better footprint.

Master

My guess is they possibly have satellite towers or such in high occupancy venues like that.

Journeyman

For whatever reason, Pepsi Center got 4G well before everything around it. (I'm guessing Sprint made it a priority there.) Until recently, the only time I got 4G anywhere downtown was a couple of months ago there. With that said, I finally started getting a 4G signal here in Capitol Hill (13th and Ogden) a little under a week ago. It's finally getting turned on all over central Denver, which is nice, but it doesn't excuse how far behind Sprint was in making it happened. It's been promising everyone would have 4G for close to two years now, with it "definitely" arriving a year ago and "definitely" again six months ago, etc.

Master

Lady_M_73,

We're working to have the 4G LTE upgrades completed towards the end of summer, the time frame can be subject to change. We're working hard to have the upgrades completed as fast as possible.

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team.