Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my downloads?

SOLVED
Journeyman

Where are my downloads?

Hello:

This might sound stupid, but I can't find my downloads, for example, I downloaded a picture from an email I received  and also a video, however I can't find them? after I download them, I get little popup that says saved to my SD card... but how can I access my downloads on my phone? now, I know on the stock browser I can access downloads, but it doesn't show my other downloads, from emails, and such it only shows the browser downloads...

so any idea where  I can find my downloads?

Thanks in advance...

3 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Where are my downloads?

need the phone make and model

Highlighted
Journeyman

These should appear in the phone Gallery. Occassionally an Android device won't dynamically update the media cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the SD card should trigger a rescan, or power cycling your phone will as well. The HTC devices do not have a built-in file browser unfortunately, I recommend downloading either ES File Manager or Astro File Manager from the Play Store to manage files.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.