cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the nearest Sprint Store to Plano TX, 75023 with working 4G LTE Service?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is the nearest Sprint Store to Plano TX, 75023 with working 4G LTE Service?

I do not mean a sprint store in the 4G LTE coverage area, I mean one that the coverage actually works.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

I would suggest calling one of the below and asking if they have working LTE in their area.

The following link will allow you to search out store locations,

http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/locator/

101 W Spring Creek Pkwy

Suite  735

Plano, TX 75023

(214) 778-1592

2.5 Miles

921 N Central Expy Ste 102

Plano, TX 75075

(972) 509-0212

3.2 Miles

811 N Central Expy

Ste 2395

Plano, TX 75075

(972) 422-5111

3.4 Miles

1008 W Mcdermott Dr

Allen, TX 75013

(214) 547-8270

4.4 Miles

1913 Preston Rd Ste 100

Plano, TX 75093

(972) 733-2500

4.9 Miles

7615 Campbell Rd Ste 100

Dallas, TX 75248

(972) 407-1660

5.9 Miles

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nope. No service at the first 4 of those stores; personally been to them all. I called the campbell road store and was told they have intermittent coverage, and that the EVO phone like I have usually does not work, and the Galaxy phone sometimes works.

I talked to my 18th Sprint representative today, and I have received information that I now believe to be the truth. They told me there are only 2 cell towers in my area equipped with 4G LTE, and they are along campbell road in Richardson, near coit. The coverage maps as available on-line are their PLANS for the future, not the working coverage areas. They do not publish the current information.

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK, so I drove to the location I wast told actually works... Coit Road and Campell... NO SIGNAL.

Someone please tell me that Spring has 1 store in the DFW metroplex that Sprint actually services with 4G LTE? Why are we all buying this, when they are not providing the service? At this point, I believe that there is no actual Service. There appears to be no way to demonstrate it to my phone.

Highlighted
Master

Mind you, I'm not trying to make excuses. But it's completely possible that they could have taken the tower down for work when you tried.

What are you trying to do, just verify that LTE actually works on your phone?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, that is all I am trying to do.

Interestingly enough, the Sprint 4G LTE Mobile sales team had their truck in the Stonebriar Mall in Frisco tonight, so I took the opertunity to ask my 19th Sprint Employee my standard question, and they did not know of any location where the 4G LTE actually worked, and they were SELLING THE SERVICE! Nice painted truck, new phones out on display, 3 sales people, and the phones simply did not actually connect to 4G.

If I were Sprint I would not be rolling this out until it was ready. I would be embarassed to be in charge of the rollout.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat