cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Ok, I want my new Phone ASAP  ! !  LoL.

I have been waiting to upgrade for awhile now.

Htc better do me good . . .  or Samsung may get a little bit of my attention.

Now let's get LTE in Los Angeles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/SceBob6yAjI/AAAAAAAACj4/qOGzGpGZ-Lo/s400/Smiley-face-779143.gif

37 REPLIES 37
Journeyman

Re: Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

According to my pre-order status:

Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new HTC EVO 4G LTE is waiting for you in our warehouse. Shipping starts May 15th and we will send you an email the second it ships.

Woo Hoo Indeed!

Journeyman

Hi,

Just Ordered mine through Bestbuy. I actually saved $50.00 by getting a free $50.00 gift card from Bestbuy.

Master

Are you sure? Normally they have you put $50 down and give you a giftcard for that $50 you have to use when receiving/paying for the phone.

MaverickSheikh wrote:

Hi,

Just Ordered mine through Bestbuy. I actually saved $50.00 by getting a free $50.00 gift card from Bestbuy.

Journeyman

How did you do that, I just ordered mine and didn't get anything?

Journeyman

I asked the Store Employee about it. As I saw the advertisment about it. I have to $50.00 down towards the phone. But I got a $50.00 gift card back to purchase towards anything in the store. But Still thsi is not a bad deal.

Master

That $50 is the $50 you put down, If you use it in store for another purchase when you go to get your phone you will be charged the full $199.

Journeyman

I know that buddy. I still have to shell out the other $150.00 towards the phone. But I can use this for buying other stuff offered by Bestbuy. So technically I still paid what you paid @ Sprint but got additional $50.00 from Best Buy.

Master

No, You don't understand, Best Buy is not giving you $50 for ordering through them, If you spend that $50 on anything other then the phone you will still have to fork out $199 for the phone when you pick it up. When you pick up your phone you will have to give them that $50 gift card AND $149.

Journeyman

Thankyou My.Levi4U. You are such a genious that you fail to read my comment. I never said that I paid less than you. I paid same as you paid to Sprint $199.99. But I did get a free $50.00 Gift Card that I can use towards other stuff buying in the store. I wish people really read before posting.

Master

LOL, I've read everything you've posted, We go through this everytime they do preorders as many, Like you think that they received a free $50 giftcard, You still don't understand. You did not get a "FREE" $50 gift card, That is your $50 that you have to use towards the purchase of the phone plus another $149

Wizard

Help me understand...you put a $50 deposit on the phone and they ordered you an Evo LTE and gave you a $50 gift card.  The question is, when you return to pick up your phone, do you pay $199 or $149? 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat