cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Ok, I want my new Phone ASAP  ! !  LoL.

I have been waiting to upgrade for awhile now.

Htc better do me good . . .  or Samsung may get a little bit of my attention.

Now let's get LTE in Los Angeles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/SceBob6yAjI/AAAAAAAACj4/qOGzGpGZ-Lo/s400/Smiley-face-779143.gif

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Journeyman

I pay $149.00

Highlighted
Master

Plus you have to give them back that $50 giftcard, Or you will fork out the full $199

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks.  Did they give you a date yet?  I've seen 10 June from some and mid-May from others.

Highlighted
Journeyman

MaverickSheikh wrote:

I pay $149.00

No, you will pay $199.00, you got nothing for free. 

If you don't use your $50 gift card for the purchase of your phone, you will have spent $249.00 for the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dude You must be smoking something .... I have a written proof. I only have to pay $149.00. Once the deal is complete then my $50.00 card will get activated. I cannot use that $50.00 for the purchase of my phone @ the time of pick up. Think before you ink.

Highlighted
Wizard

Not smoking anything...I'm staying out of the how much you pay debate.  I just wondered when you get your phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine says estimated arrival in store May 18. Estimated Shipping date from warehouse May 15.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope they deliver around May 10th . . .I don't wanna wait until the 18th

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks again...much sooner than I expected.

Highlighted
Master

Look, I was not looking to argue, In the past they had you put down $50 and they gave you a giftcard for that $50 to hold until the phones was picked up and you had to use the giftcard and paid the remaining balance, THat's how they have always done it in the past. I now see that they are in fact offering a $50 giftcard when doing pre-orders. My bad, I couldn't find it posted before.

HTC EVO 4G LTE

$50 Best Buy gift card offer

Pre-order the HTC EVO 4G LTE and get a $50 Best Buy gift card when you activate the phone.*

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=H...

MaverickSheikh wrote:

Dude You must be smoking something .... I have a written proof. I only have to pay $149.00. Once the deal is complete then my $50.00 card will get activated. I cannot use that $50.00 for the purchase of my phone @ the time of pick up. Think before you ink.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Levi4u wrote:http://sprint.r.delivery.net/r/c/r?2.1.GT.2Z2.1YTcQD.Db3AF8..N.1PE0O.4Mia.bW89MQ%5f%5fCNdEFKf0

Look, I was not looking to argue, In the past they had you put down $50 and they gave you a giftcard for that $50 to hold until the phones was picked up and you had to use the giftcard and paid the remaining balance, THat's how they have always done it in the past. I now see that they are in fact offering a $50 giftcard when doing pre-orders. My bad, I couldn't find it posted before.
h2. HTC EVO 4G LTE
h4. $50 Best Buy gift card offer
Pre-order the HTC EVO 4G LTE and get a $50 Best Buy gift card when you activate the phone.*
Journeyman

Starts shipping may 15th from wharehouse and should get it in 3 business days

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat