cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Ok, I want my new Phone ASAP  ! !  LoL.

I have been waiting to upgrade for awhile now.

Htc better do me good . . .  or Samsung may get a little bit of my attention.

Now let's get LTE in Los Angeles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/SceBob6yAjI/AAAAAAAACj4/qOGzGpGZ-Lo/s400/Smiley-face-779143.gif

37 REPLIES 37
Highlighted
Journeyman

Getting a $50 gift card from Best Buy is not a great deal as they charge the activation fee where Sprint Waives the activation fee so really your not getting $50 your getting $14. WOO HOOOO

Highlighted
Master

Only "New Lines of Service" purchased from sprint.com get the activation fee waived, If your upgrading a line you will be charged the fee.
For a limited time, we're waiving the $36 activation fee - only for customers who order a new line of service online.

Britster0514 wrote:

Getting a $50 gift card from Best Buy is not a great deal as they charge the activation fee where Sprint Waives the activation fee so really your not getting $50 your getting $14. WOO HOOOO

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just upgraded my line ... not Activated a new one. So no fees.

Highlighted
Master

Is Best Buy also offering waived activation fees for upgrades?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not understanding why people are excited for this phone.  Does it have excellent specs in comparison to other devices available at this time?  I'm just hoping that people aren't ordering this phone because it is LTE capable and LTE "is on its way".  Would seem dumb to buy a new phone and 2 year contract for a phone that CAN support a network that does not exist in your area yet.  We should be learning our lessons from the 4G wimax empty promises.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is no activation fees for upgrade.

Master

Yes there are, When I go through Best Buy to upgrade it clearly states

ONE-TIME CHARGES$36.00
Upgrade Fee      Learn more$36.00

MaverickSheikh wrote:

There is no activation fees for upgrade.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Brad, I have a question; if I pre-order now, how will that affect my contract since it doesn't renew until June 1st, 2012?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mine doesnt renew until June 1 2012. I went to best buy and they preordered the phone for me and I paid nothing. I didnt recieve a $50 gift card either. Best Buy informed me that they do honor the 14 day early period for upgrades so when I go back to get the phone which should be delivered May 18, I will be able to upgrade my contract as May 18 is 13 days from June 1.

Highlighted
Journeyman

No matter where you place your preorder from, sprint or bb you will have an "UPGRADE FEE" of $36.  It's clearly stated on both sites before you confirm your purchase.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is true

Highlighted
Journeyman

BB site states that the preorder Requires a Simply Everything or Everything Data plan and a $10 Premium Data add-on. I'm on SERO-Premium right now, can I preorder from BB?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat