cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Highlighted
Journeyman

Whoo Hoo, Just Pre-Ordered My New Evo ! !

Ok, I want my new Phone ASAP  ! !  LoL.

I have been waiting to upgrade for awhile now.

Htc better do me good . . .  or Samsung may get a little bit of my attention.

Now let's get LTE in Los Angeles.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/SceBob6yAjI/AAAAAAAACj4/qOGzGpGZ-Lo/s400/Smiley-face-779143.gif

37 REPLIES 37
Journeyman

I just pre-ordered through Sprint using tele sales. I got the $80 credit and they waived both  the $36 activation fee on my upgrade.and $12 shipping. Thanks Sprint and thanks to the person whom posting eariler advising tocall rather than order online.

Highlighted
Journeyman

gntlerains521 wrote:

I just pre-ordered through Sprint using tele sales. I got the $80 credit and they waived both  the $36 activation fee on my upgrade.and $12 shipping. Thanks Sprint and thanks to the person whom posting eariler advising tocall rather than order online.

Wish I knew who you talked to , I can't get them to even consider $80 credit, just the activation fee and shipping.  "There is not currently an offer for a credit for this phone"...Over and over and over.  Tried telling the teles sales person, that it's NOT an "offer"...Sheesh

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat