cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

Journeyman

Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

The lack of information is beyond ridiculous. I want this phone, and I may wind up getting stuck with this horrible Nexus if nothing happens. If they had enough for the National launch and pre orders on the 18th, then why are they acting like all of a sudden they have no idea wtf is going on? And why does everyone on earth have this phone and not Sprint?

16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Re: Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

Unfortunetly it was a limited release due to all of the issues with Apple. For now just the people who pre-ordered and paid have gotten their new phones. And there is no official news on when they will be available publicly.

Journeyman

Re: Why is this phone not in stores, and why do we know nothing beyond the fact that pre orders are filled?

Just to clear one error in your post.  Only sprint.com and Best Buy got preorders to their customer everybody else are still waiting in the dark..

Journeyman

woodiemarv1 wrote:

Just to clear one error in your post.  Only sprint.com and Best Buy got preorders to their customer everybody else are still waiting in the dark..

Just to clear your errors...Sprint.com, best buy, and Radio Shack have all begun to fill pre orderes.

Journeyman

My point is still valid none-the-less, only pre-orders got filled. No official date for retail stores. I'd rather spend the money on the S3 (hopefully there will be an official announcement soon.

Journeyman

Wirefly said they have the phones but cannot release them until a release date is set and when i questioned them about having the phones and everyone else saying bestbuy and radioshack are already releasing there pre orders they changed there story to they havent recieved there phones yet that was a error on there part im just wanting my phone i have the otterbox a 32gig sd card and everything allready here and no phone LOL i feel great wasting all this money and having accessories and no phone ...

Journeyman

Take it with a grain of salt, but my local Best Buy told me to call back on Tuesday when they will be getting another shipment of phones.  Interesting part was that they said they already fullfilled all their pre-orders.  So could this possibly be launch or prep for soon-to-be launch?  *fingers crossed*

Journeyman

Wouldn't Sprint want to announce the launch days before the actual launch?  It's hard to imagine that they just walk into the store one day and say, "Read...set...LAUNCH!"  I would think they'd want some commercials, press releases, etc. beforehand.  Then again, I dunno as I've never watched them launch before.    

Journeyman

Since the Corporate Store thread isn't being read apparently... http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/426611#426611

Word on the streets is Friday June 1st

Journeyman

I reserved mine onli e to pickup at my local sprint store but I have a feeling when I arrive they won't know anything. Guess I'll let u guys know in about an hour

Journeyman

If the pre-orders are filled then the phone is CLEARLY allowed in the U.S. so there's no reason that we shouldn't be able to go buy it at a store. This is garbage.

Journeyman

so I reserved mine online to pickup at my local sprint store today. I went there and the said the phones arent out yet. So why the hell was I allowed to reserve it online at that specific store for pickup today? this suckss

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat